Testing & Inspections
Ensuring correct, safe and fault free operation
Testing / inspection of electrical equipment is of paramount importance to ensure correct, safe and fault free operation.
DualTEC will always include full testing of any new equipment we install or provide, within our quotation, leaving you safe in the knowledge that we will not hand over the equipment until we are 100% satisfied that it will exceed your expectations.
We also offer a full range of low voltage equipment inspection and testing services for our customers’ existing installations.
Our services in brief:
- Control panel design, manufacture, installation, commissioning, and user training
- PLC software design
- HMI application design
- SCADA design
- User operation & maintenance manuals
- Electrical drawings in AutoCad and EPlan formats
- Utilisation of leading brand hardware / software products
- Data collection, display, storage, and manipulation
- Electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, motor controls and instrumentation
- Inbuilt system redundancy where required
- Safety system / cross monitoring systems
- Electrical testing & inspections
- Full compliance with all relevant standards